Tuesday, April 21, 2015

When it's time to plan the shopping list, I generally open up this blog first and browse for ideas. But the second place I go is to Taylor's blog. Taylor is my super duper talented sis-in-law, who makes the most amazing food and takes the most gorgeous photos of that food. I love her blog, and wanted to post links to some of my favorites here so that I always remember when planning what I want to eat!



Taylor's recipe for Lemon Chicken is one of my new favorite dinners. In fact, we ate it again tonight. Mmmmmmm!

This Baked Mushroom Chicken recipe is another meal we have had multiple times - it's a keeper!

These dinner rolls are to die for!

And as Taylor has definitely mastered the art of making dessert, you can't go wrong with any of these recipes.

Really, everything on her blog is fabulous, these are just some of our favorites that we've tried and loved! So if you are looking for something new, head over to her blog. You can thank me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment