Monday, March 12, 2012

Chicken Ranch Tacos

With a new baby around, I am on the search for recipes that are extremely EASY, FAST, and still DELICIOUS! Here is another one that completely fits this description!

Ingredients:
  • 3-4 chicken breasts
  • 1 packet of Hidden Valley ranch seasoning mix (I did NOT use the buttermilk kind, but I'm not sure it would matter.)
  • 1 packet Taco Seasoning
  • water
  • Taco shells & toppings

In the morning, throw your chicken into the crockpot. Sprinkle the seasoning packets over the chicken and add a bit of water and mix it up so the chicken is coated with the seasoning. Cook on low all day. I stirred it occasionally, but I'm sure it wasn't necessary. By dinnertime, the chicken will be ready to shred up nicely. Place in a tortilla or taco shell and top with lettuce, tomato, sour cream, cheese, and whatever other toppings you love. Enjoy! This has such a nice rich flavor for being so stinkin' easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment