Monday, August 1, 2011

Mini Pizzas

Katelee had a little lunch party with some friends recently, and I decided to let the girls all make their own english muffin pizzas. The kids LOVED it so much, and I was actually very surprised at how good these tasted! (I thought they would be nasty, but they were quite tasty!)

I know that this isn't exactly a 'recipe,' and is about the easiest thing to make ever, but maybe it will give someone else an idea of what to make for dinner one busy night, and I hope posting this here will help me to remember to make it again someday!
  • english muffins
  • pizza sauce (there's a good homemade recipe here, though store-bought sauce also works!)
  • cheese (I like mozzarella or an Italian blend)
  • pizza toppings of your choice
Split the english muffins in half and lay on a baking sheet. Spread pizza sauce on top of each muffin half. Add cheese and whatever toppings you want. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 - 10 minutes, or until all the cheese is melted. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment