Sunday, September 11, 2011

Vermicelli Salad

Here is the salad recipe Lindsay made from Trey's baby blessing. I know a lot of people wanted the recipe. It is really good.

16 oz vermicelli noodles
1 T accent seasoning
2 T Lawreys seasoning salt
1 T lemon juice
3 T Wesson oil ( I just use any Veg. oil)
4 oz jar chopped pimentos (optional)
1 Cup chopped green pepper
3/4 Cup chopped onion
1 can chopped olives
2 cups chopped celery
1 1/2 cups mayo

Chop up all the vegetables pretty small while the noodles are cooking. When noodles are done rinse in hot water. Add oil, seasonings, and lemon juice into the noodles. Add chopped veggies and then add mayo. Mix well .
* I usually half this recipe unless i am making it for a big crowd.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo...sounds interesting. I've never had a salad like this one before. I'm anxious to try it!

    ReplyDelete